Custom Search

Online Burol

As I was reading the Sunday news paper, lots of news, all about the oil price hike (what"s new?) politics etc etc... but you know what caught my attention not to mention how big my eyes were when I saw the advertisement, this was the online burol or e-burol at St. Peter Memorial Chapels.. technology has reached the dead too huh... if we talk about the cost of traveling, this is cheaper I agree.. but what happen to our tradition... the filipino culture? When I condole I should be there, when I condole I give a hug or a tap on the shoulder... how can this be possible via webcams? Well maybe Iam getting old and not ready for changes...

1 comment:

Lakansugo said...

See this: http://rioshox.multiply.com/journal/item/7/Upcoming_Project_Online_Burol_

I think this is were the idea is from.

The Breast Cancer Site