Custom Search

Pokwang (joey deleon aswang)

People have heard about this for sure, negative comments are given to Joey Deleon. This is what he is looking forward to, ATTENTION!!!... and everybody is giving it to him (just like me lol). I will not be commenting about him anymore... This post is for Pokwang... Pokwang Iam one of your fans, everyday you make me laugh and forget about anything that bothers me. Me and my kids are looking forward to see what costume you will be wearing for the day. I know being a comedian is a gift and being a comedian is not easy, people expect a joke or humor from you whether youre are ok or not. I remember what Dolphy told to an interviewer... "if you use green jokes to make people laugh then youre not a comedian" and that is joey deleon's style (jerk). The last time you had a show in Melbourne with Chocolate my sick sister in law watch your show she send as SMS just to tell me she enjoyed every bit of your show and she even forgot she was sick... I thank you for that...

Keep it up Girl...

1 comment:

Yesha said...

i have nothing against pokwang or any of the kapamilya stars. i'm solid kapuso. haha. but i don't take those comments to kapuso stars seriously. we're entitled to our own opinion, i believe. =]

The Breast Cancer Site